Dermaplaning Course | One Day Accredited Course with Home Study and A & P Before
What This Course Covers
- How to perform a thorough consultation and pre treatment skin assessment
- Managing client expectations
- Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
- Safe disposal of used blades
- Correct sanitization of instruments used in dermaplaning
- Correct draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
- The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the client’s skin prior to treatment
- Competency in performing the dermaplaning procedure on each other
By very popular demand we are adding the Dermaplaning training course. Dermaplaning is a treatment which uses a sterilised surgical blade to remove fine vellus hair and keratinized cells from the outer layers of the epidemis, which leaves the skin looking fresh, glowing and clean and can be used in conjunction with other salon treatments.This course is designed to teach you how to successfully undertake a dermaplaning treatment to the face. This course is a great add on for Therapists who want to offer a great exfoliation treatment and the removal of vellus hair for their clients.
This course is accredited by Professional Beauty Direct.
some of the benefits of a Dermaplaning Treatment include:
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Skin appears healthy and clear
- Clients report that skin feels smooth and silky
- Non-abrasive method of skin rejuvenation
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish and is particularly good prior to a special occasion
- Allows topical treatments and products to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Dermaplaning is a highly profitable treatment
- A great exfoliation treatment for clients with extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
This course includes a free kit.
Date: See Available
Prerequisites: You will need to hold a Beauty Therapy Level 2 or 3 Qualification as a pre-requisite for this course.
Maximum amount of students: 6
Location: Vspa Academy, 25 ilsham road. Torquay. TQ1 2JG
Parking: On the road