Master these simple techniques that offer a daily alternative to wearing mascara. Lashlift: Lashes are lifted right from the root using a unique silicone curler to create the illusion of length and volume. Lash/Brow tinting: A popular salon treatment to enhance and define lashes and brows.
- Lashlift treatment procedures including the lift and tint combined technique
- Eyelash tinting procedures using colour guides
- Troubleshooting, promotional and marketing advice
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
- Understanding of the procedure and products for lashlift and lash tint.
- The skills and knowledge required to successfully perform these treatments
- Health and safety knowledge, aftercare advice for the client and troubleshooting.
- Students are required to work on each other (or bring a model if they are the only student)
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- A patch test must be performed at least 48hrs before attending the course
- Students are required to arrive wearing minimal eye make-up and no waterproof mascara or eyelash extensions
- Students will need to remove contact lenses so should make provisions for this
- 1 day 10am – 4pm
- Accredited by: Professional Beauty Direct